Wednesday, January 6, 2010

REALLY KATE?!?!?!

I have always been on TEAM KATE... There is something about her that I admire, although she is a little a lot OCD, and she can sometimes snap in an instant (but she will admit when she is wrong later), she know she is taking care of 8 kids on her own (with little of Jon's help and when he is there the show portrayed him not being a very good father), she is running a business and I truly believe she is doing what is best for her family. I admire how she keeps a budget for her family, continues to clip coupons, eats and cleans organically, maintains a healthy schedule for her kids, all while being an amazing mother! I think you have to be a little bit crazy, a lot OCD, and snap every now and then when you are holding that all together!

However, I do not agree with her latest magazine cover. I think he extensions are a bit over board... go back to the Kate Gosselin hair - pretty please!

No comments: