Thursday, February 25, 2010

BloggerBlock and Thankful Thursdays

Do you ever have days when you have Blogging Block? Ha - well the last few days that has happened to me.... I have been struggling to get off of vacation mode, we have loads of laundry to catch up on (thanks JM for doing them), a house to clean, miles to run on the treadmill to make up for last week, and LOTS of DVR'd shows that are just begging me to watch them, and on top of all of that I don't have a laptop that is working currently b/c of the power cord breaking. So sitting down at a desk top does not seem as conducive to multi-tasking with watching a dvr'd show and blogging.... so now that I have thrown myself a small pitty party I thought I would go back to the handy dandy schedule which I created at the beginning of my blogging journey - and with that being said today is Thankful Thursday.....

Today I am thankful for:
  • All of the bday celebrations that have happened over the past week, I have the best family, friends, and co-workers that anyone could ever want
  • Having the most amazing girl friends... I feel if I am ever having a down day or if I need a good laugh all I have to do is call, text or BBM them and I know that I will have a better day
  • Finding a running partner in the gym - who said that I (yes you read that correctly) motivated her to run!
  • Finding a new lip gloss that I LOVE!!! Shiny-licious by maybelline - raiz'n razzle - not only does it look amazing on - but it tastes like a berry martini- YUMMM!
  • For JM's IPod Touch that he lets me use when I'm on the treadmill - its amazing that Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be will motivate me to run that much more, perhaps I should play it on constant repeat! LOVEY that song!
  • Fitting into pants that I haven't worn in 2 years - I feel as if I have a whole new wardrobe!
And not but not least
  • I'm thankful that this season of the Bachelor is coming to an end on Monday - I don't know how much more of chach*ball Jake I can handle... BRING ON ALIE!
As you can tell by the things I am thankful for this week - my life has been pretty boring lately, but the month of march promises to be much more eventful (with baby showers, baptisms, st patty's day and bdays!)

Happy Thursday Blogging friends- I hope its a great one :)

No comments: