Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blog Award and Some Interesting Facts about Moi



Here are the rules:


1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.

Thank you Ashley and Aly for giving me this award. I love ya both so much and I enjoy reading your blogs SO much! It means a lot to get my first blog award today, but to get it twice in the same day from both of you means even more! thank you again!


2. Pass on the award to 7 other bloggers who you think have a Beautiful Blog!

Brooke
Megan
Jennifer
Kristi
Sonja


3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Will do!

4. Say 7 things about yourself.

1.) I am training for a 1/2 marathon currently and I am trying to convince myself that I actually enjoy running

2.) I don't have an uvula (the hanging ball thing in the back of your throat) - there really is no need for it and mine was always inflamed so they took it out at the same time that they took out my tonsils and my arms are double jointed and they go all they can twist all the way around

3.) when I cry my eyes turn from hazel to bright green - there is no denying the fact that i have been crying

4.) I love working at a hospital, but I am still very squeemy around blood and traumas - its a good thing I work on the business sides of things

5.) i treat myself to a route 44 diet coke from sonic every time i have a meeting at our main hospital campus - whether its an 8am or a 2:30 pm meeting - i think my co-workers may worry about me if I didn't show up with one

6.) i am a tri delta. and it was the BEST decision that i made when in college, however some of my best friends are not from my chapter - but we were all greek. one of my favorite parts about UT's greek life was how close all the chapters were with one another!

7.) I love anything lime. Lime in my miller lite - yes please. Tostitos with a hint of lime - delicious! Vanilla Lime yankee candle scent - my fave.

8 comments:

Kate said...

Love the Vanilla Lime Yankee candle also! And that is so interesting about you not having a uvula...I've always wondered if you needed that bally-hangy thing!

Aly @ Analyze This said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aly @ Analyze This said...

Ok....I've known you for 6 years and I never knew about the eyes (apparently you don't cry around me) and the thingy in the back of your throat! Shoot, I suck! Hmmm...Guess I need to start doing a 'full-body' inspection of my friends!

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...

Thank you so much!! Super sweet. Good Luck on the marathon, you are more of a woman than I ever will be, I cant run for the life of me. I can run one block and you would think Im dying right there on the street, pathetic I know, ha. I wish you the best of luck on that.

So glad to be following your blog, Im about half way through to being caught up, I ALWAYS read from the beginning :) Thanks again!

Sonja said...

Thanks Love! :)

& woo! for training for a half! I'm still trying to convince myself that I love running too. We'll get there soon haha

Amanda said...

So, I definitely have started "lime"ing my beers...and whenever anyone gives me that confused look, I tell them that you were the one that got me hooked :)

Kelly said...

Thanks Lindsey!! :-D I loove Sonic drinks too... but there are only THREE in the twin cities! Crazy, huh?? They're the ultimate summer drink in my opinion!

Way to go with the Half Marathon training! Whew! I try to convince myself too that I actually LIKE running, haha ;-) Hope you're having a great day!

PrettyinPink said...

Cute!!

I love lime too! Especially in sprite or sierra mist.