Thursday, December 3, 2009

Today I'm ThAnKfUl for:

Courage and the encouragement (thanks Molly!) to create a blog!



This deliciousness in 12oz make me sane throughout the day!


my Christmas cards being sent out already... I love getting them out super early. I will extend this time of year as long as possible!


And just incase you didn't see my facebook post in regards to this - I thought I would share the story again... I bought these cards and got them home and when I went to sign all of the cards apparently someone had gotten to them before I did (he had returned them to hallmark)... they were all signed - Merry Christmas! Bill and Kids... and no, as funny/awesome it would have been to send them out, i refrained and got additional cards as well!



What are you thankful for this Thursday???

OH YEA - ONE MORE THING... ONLY 22 MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: