Thursday, August 11, 2011

Welcome Baby Charlie!

Tonight Justin and I went over to see our good family friends Rachel, Mike, Madison and their newest addition to their family Charlie.

We brought them dinner and Madison was so excited to see Justin, who she has nicknamed Toodles from MMC. She had already planned on Sunday that Toodles was going to sit next to her at the dinner table and was SO excited to see him when he walked in the door.

We brought Madison a new big sister gift too. Rachel and Mike have turned us onto Melissa and Doug toys. So I thought these cupcakes would be perfect her, and they surely kept her entertained for quite sometime.

I LOVE that Rachel and I grew up next to one another and now we have become even closer. I can't wait until the next time we can all get together!

Happy Thursday Eve or Friday Lovelies!

post signature

3 comments:

Christina said...

What a precious little addition!

Melissa Jo said...

I always love that first visit to see a friend's new baby. Such a precious moment!

Just Brandi said...

So cute!
I'm so glad you did the right thing and brought them dinner!
That's like the BEST gift you can give a new mom!!!