Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So What! Wednesday....



...If I only use shazam on my phone to then link immediately to iTunes to download the song. I'm lazy, and I'm going to use technology to my full advantage



...If I went into XXI having a "skinny day" and came out feeling as if I had hit rock bottom again! Seriously... someone needs to talk to them about there sizing.. its just not right!



...If I have sent a text message to one of my best guy friends [I blame him for getting me hooked to this darn show!] about Teen Mom starting back up, with a count down... I love these girls! July 5th is just around the corner



...If I'm equally excited for Big Brother to start on the 7th



...If I realized on my way to work that I forgot to shave my armpits and I had a capped sleeved dress on, you better believe that I drove out of my way to head back home and fix that mistake IMMEDIATELY!



...If I gave death glares to some mother shopping yesterday, she left her 9ish month old sitting in the cart as she was perusing the isles looking for hand bags and the kid was screaming, and then she proceeded to continue to shop while he was whaling. Perhaps I was so annoyed b/c I'm not a mom and I don't know what its like to have an upset child while shopping... however there are times to be a parent, and there are times to be a shopper... and in my mind, she should have been a parent

...If I'm beyond geeked to be spending this weekend on the lake! we are going to our normal summer vacation spot in Kentucky, where there is not a care in the world. The forecast is calling for PERFECT weather :)




What are you saying "So What" to?

Head on over to Mama Dew's and let us know


post signature

14 comments:

Jessica said...

I feel the same way about forever 21 and ironically I just read a post about it on the curvy girl guide blog :)

http://www.curvygirlguide.com/girl-talk/forever-21-can-kiss-my-extra-large-butt/#comment-11846

Don't let that store depress you - I'm a medium/large 10/12 in every other store, but they make me feel like a behemoth some days lol!

Kerbi said...

I think it's just best for my self esteem if I stay clear of Forever 21! And I can't agree more with what you sad about parenting and shopping!

Unknown said...

I hate shopping for the fact that sizes are different everywhere!! Why can't these companies all just get on board with our real sizes! It would make things a lot more simple.

As for the mom, if she was just shopping, then yes she should have been the parent and left the store. Handbag shopping shouldn't make everyone else miserable, I could understand if she was having to buy groceries or something.

Have a great weekend on the lake!

Tiffani
Thoughts from Tiffani

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I knew the day my size 2 sorority sister needed to by the size L at F21 that I probably wouldn't be shopping there for myself. Ever. Don't let it get ya down! They're sizing is off the wall!

Unknown said...

shopping has definitely lost some its fun because the sizes are ALWAYS changing. I think they need to size women's clothes like men's!

Sarah said...

i love teen mom! i get made fun of all the time, but those season 1 girls are my favorite :)

Amanda said...

i totally agree with the sizing issue! have fun on the lake! i sooooo wish i was going too!

krystal said...

I carry a razor in my makeup bag just in case! Hahaha!

Mateya said...

You seriously turned around and went home to shave your armpits? That is dedication girl!

I would have definitely just rolled with it.

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Ahh! I am so excited for Big Brother!!!! I've been watching EVERY SEASON since the first. Clearly I need a life!

Enjoy vacay.

Megan said...

I definitely have a love/hate relationship with Forever 21! Sometimes I walk in there and find things I love that fit great and other times I feel like a whale trying to squeeze into stuff. Definitely feel your pain sista!

Also, totallll dedication going back to shave your armpits. I would have just spent the day hoping no one asked me to reach for something high, haha.

Nikki said...

Teen Mom...Hooray!

Miss Chelsea said...

shazaam is a godsend! I use it to send good songs to friends, cause im too lazy to just text them the name/song HA

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That would be awesome if shazaam connected straight to itunes.