Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Easter Bunny Came Early

I ran a bunch of errands this afternoon with Jaci (mainly returns) and when I came home, I was STARVING, and we really didn't have anything in the house to have for dinner... so JM was encouraging me to go out and get something for dinner... so I came home with Canes (i know not so healthy, but i was wanting something other than Subway).... (JM also begged, pleaded, whined for me to get him a pack of Swisher Sweet cigars when I went to the gas station - and I told him ABSOLUTELY not, i'm not encouraging something that I hate! and i left the argument at that)

I came home and inhaled my Canes, and then during half time of the Butler vs Michigan State game I turned on the light and saw this on my kitchen table
I realized that JM had gotten me something for Easter (does this basket look at all familiar? maybe something that used to have oreo pops in it?) and I immediately realized that I didn't get him anything, and felt guilty, and I had just put up a big fuss about not getting him cigars - so now I feel double guilty....

and because JM and I can't wait until the actual occasion to open up our gifts - I opened my gift tonight and it was a gift certificate to a really nice salon here in the 614 for a massage, because my back has been really hurting a lot lately, and I have never gotten a professional massage before
Thank you Just - I love you with all of my heart and thank you for spoiling me!

But I will always remember that Jesus is the reason of tomorrow and I am looking forward to attending church and then spending time with my family for the rest of the day!

Happy Easter!



speaking of getting ready for summer - make sure to stop over to Sonja's blog at for the love of stiletto's and take a look at her wonderful give-a-way for a few summer essentials :) (and if you are new to her blog - make sure to let her know that you found her through mine..) I can't wait for new OPI colors, along with party dresses and flip flops!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet of him!

Brittany said...

Awww, that was so nice!! I LOVE Canes, but am staying away from it...it's been months since it's been in this house--hopefully it stays that way!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

He is soooo good to you!! :)

Kenj said...

awe, how sweet is that.!