Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Funnies

Only because I'm lacking creativity in the post department...
I figured I would leave you with a few Friday Funnies



I think I have laughed about this one with everyone I know... oh poor Janelle, Keiffer and Barbara... I wish they didn't entertain me as much as they do!




I honestly feel like a rockstar when all socks come out with a match!




I know for a fact that you are singing the song right now in your head as you are looking at this little hamster! ha!




i TOTALLY believe this!







Happy Friday Pretties!

Photobucket

14 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

OMG these are HILAR! I am dying over that broccoli, walnut, mushroom one! Yes I'm 14 and a boy.

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Love these!! :)

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Love these!! :)

Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean said...

haha that stick figure one made me laugh so hard!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Hahaha! The one with the guy walking with the person on his back - hilarious!!!!

And talking in cursive - that's the best excuse!

Mrs. S said...

love the first one!!

Emily said...

Thank you for these! It is the perfect start to my Friday!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Aw it's TV day!?! Whooo hoo.. The sesame street thing is funny lol

Mateya said...

OMG that first one with the TV is hilarious. Ours looked JUST like that in school ha!

Stacey said...

Linds, these literally just made me laugh out loud as I'm sitting here on the plane. Love it!

Monica said...

Haha! I love that last one!

Holly said...

hahaha! That last one cracks me up!

ashley said...

i love angry birds! and my fav is the I got your back, hahaha

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha! I love the mushroom one! Too cute and funny!