Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Deserted Island


since its only tuesday and i have 3.5 days of work left until a 3 day weekend i'm pretty sure that i would enjoy a deserted island [for a VERY short period of time]...but until then i will just day dream about being on a little island by myself....

but this weeks top 2 tuesday's made me think about what are the two necessities that i would need with me if i were stranded....

diet coke
[i know, shocking!]
but its pretty much a vice, i need it ;)
crest cinnamon toothpaste

i love it - i won't use any other brand or flavor of toothpaste - it makes me feel so clean and fresh!
image

Head on over to Taylor's blog to see what other bloggers would bring to a deserted island with them....

12 comments:

Allison said...

We could so be stuck together as long as you bring an extra Diet Coke and I could use your toothpaste, but don't worry we wouldn't need much because my flares would so attract attention before we ran out:)

Chelsea said...

I love that you would bring toothpaste hahah

Christa said...

I hear ya on Diet Coke...I would def have to bring my Diet Dr. Pepper!

Brittany Nolan said...

Mmmm I wouldn't mind being stuck with you! I can't live without my DC, and one of my top 2 is a toothbrush, so I would need some toothpaste! ;)

Mrs. S said...

I'm gona have to try that cinnamon toothpaste!

Mrs. Pick said...

I'm with you on the Diet Coke!

Brianna! said...

I LOVE that tooth paste its SO yummy!!

xoxo
bB

Al said...

Good girl for the tooth paste!! Never thought that logically about it - but you are so right :) Super cute blog, stopping by from TTT!

McKenna said...

I feel like we must be soulmates! I couldnt live w/o my diet coke!

Ms. Emmy N said...

Hi! I just came across your blog, and am so happy to find another Ohio blogger :) ...I am with your on the Diet Coke, but I have never tried cinnamon toothpaste... sounds..interesting :) Excited to read more from you!

Brittany said...

I completely agree with both of these! I'm sadly addicted to diet soda. And tooth paste is a great idea because even if you don't have a tooth brush, you can use your finger or swish it around in your mouth haha! Great choices.

The Undomestic Mom said...

ohh why did I not think of toothpaste!!! and I so knew you would pick diet coke! Maybe we could take a sonic soda fountain and ice maker!