Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Recap

I'm going to break up my traditional weekend recap into two post (suspense - right.. kinda like to be continued tv shows - ha!) but we had a busy weekend here..

Friday night we went out to a new place in Columbus, Bernards to watch my beloved buckeyes play in March Madness and unfortunately we lost to Tennessee but it was still a good season, and we can always try to reach the Elite 8 next year... (on a side note the happy hour and food at Bernards were delicious!)image

after we recooperated from our lost we walked over to meet up with one of my college roommates Brandy, who was in town for the night with her boyfriend Joe
and Kathy was there too

Saturday night Ashley, Molly and I got together for dinner at PF Changs. A little mini tri delta reunion... we had so much fun catching up (and yes - thank you mr. waiter for the big background, little people picture!)

I love my mini Toledo reunions. I am so lucky that some of my best friends came from the 5 wonderful years I spent in the 419!

After dinner with the girls I went down to meet up with Justin, for Chris and Ryan's bday (yes you read this correctly, I was out downtown 2 nights in a row.. pretty crazy weekend - huh - i told you this weekend was so crazy that it deserved 2 posts)
myself, ashley and jaci
megan, april, laurie and myself

So that is my crazy Friday and Saturday nights.... a little basketball, lots of good food, and amazing time with friends - a pretty good weekend if you ask me!

4 comments:

Candice said...

Oh girl I was pulling for y'all! I always like to see Tennessee go down! UGH!

Molly said...

Fun weekend! Love your purple top, super cute!!

Oh and new blog is adorable, love the header!!

Kenj said...

I love the pictures. You look great. Horrible that the Buckeyes lost. ):

Brittany said...

So sad the buckeyes lost. And also want to say..OHMYGOSH I spent 4 1/2 years in the 419 too!!