Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hard Hat Area - Site Under Construction


So I needed to change my header from Vday to something more "springy" and updated pictures... and in doing so I found this awesome background from Shabby Blogs, however my text is not in line with the rest of my blog... so I am currently going under construction until I have time to dedicate to my blog and figure out a layout that works ... so if you any of your are HTML wizzes out there and can help me it would be much appreciated! thank you for sticking with me - and I will be back again this weekend!

**UPDATE i tried to shut my computer down 3 to 4 times before calling it quits last night with my updated background, however I couldn't do it.. so I changed it to this boring header and decent background but I promise you that we will be up and running by tomorrow! Please bare with me as I work to get it fixed! Thank you :)**

4 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

It's sooo cute!! Love it! Yes, you do need to adjust your white space...which can be done with all the HTML stuff! I will try to help you :)

I LOOOOVE these colors!! And your header is cute too! Good job!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

oh you changed it again.....i will help you tomorrow night! i mean what else do we do on friday nights? ha! ok, maybe i am speaking for myself here....you have a very busy and fun life...me....not so much!

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...

gah, what is the hold up!!? ha! just kidding. Hoping you have a fantastic weekend!! :)

Elizabeth said...

I am catching up on blog reading...got behind this week...crazy at work!! Have a wonderful weekend!!