Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life Lesson - draw strings have a purpose!

Workout Pants have a draw string for a reason!!

Yesterday JM and I showed up to running group and it was BEAUTIFUL out - so I decided that instead of my typical yoga pants, I would try my capri work out pants for a little more air circulation when my body starts to over heat... but my capri's at one time had a drawstring in them - and they came out over time in the wash and never bothered to feed it back through the pants

well wearing my capris was all great in theory until we started running, and my pants started to fall down.... and that was just part of it - we were running down a main road in Columbus and I was so afraid someone would pass me and recognize me as the girl who is trying to run,(running so slow that i might as well be walking!), holding my pants in one hand and my ipod in the other and struggling to run down hill.. it was sheer embarrassment for a mile down a very busy road- but we made it!

so needless to say - i will not be wearing those pants to work out in anytime soon - i will stick with my yoga pants with a secure band around my waist!!!


image found here


Happy Thursday:)

5 comments:

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...

Agghhhh I live in my yoga pants. When they get a hole, my life is over. They are definately already faded. haha.

Go you for running!!! I envy you :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Hahaha...I seriously laughed out loud imagining this!! Haha!!

McKenna said...

Way to go! Atleast you are running! :)

Candice Pair said...

Hahah! Well at least you went running! Thats more than I can say!

Elizabeth said...

haha!! How funny!!!