Sunday, March 21, 2010

Molly's Baptism

This little peanut was baptized today, and I have never been so honored to be a part of a little ones life {and just in case you are new to the blog, this is my Goddaughter, Molly)
She was perfect throughout the entire service
After the service, Jason and Katie, and then Katie's brother, Gary who was the Godfather and myself
And now J and I with the Garcia's
We went back to Katie and Jason's and had an amazing meal - including this cake made by Katie's mom {yes I am fully aware that she started to cut into it and I had to run over and get a picture for the blog - yes, I'm that pathetic!}
After we were all in complete and total gluteny and kinda feeling like this - ha! {sorry I couldn't resist - she was so full from her bottle!}
We opened up gift and Molly was SO thoughtful and got me a new Pandora bead. I will think of her every time I look down at it.

And here is part of Molly's gift that I made/gave her, a pillowcase dress. The dress says - no sugar added 100% me with a cupcake on it {blog post later with how we made them}

And just because the little behind of any baby is adorable - but when you add Juicy to it - who can resist.. ha!

Hope ya'll had a wonderful Sunday! I know that I did:)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the lil dress such a beautiful baby!!

Jessica said...

I was wondering who little Molly belonged to! She's adorable!

I can't wait to see how you made that dress either!

Ashley Quinn said...

So cute and she's so chubs :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Cute dress!! :)

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...

Gah, Im dying from all the cuteness!!! She is a doll. That is so awesome to be such a huge part of her life. Kudos to you :)

Brittany said...

What a cutie!! You are so talented, the dress is adorable!!

Molly said...

Could that sweet baby get any CUTER? Oh and her name, LOVE IT ;)

Anonymous said...

The Juicy underpants... DIE!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

L said...

wow you made that dress its so cute! Juicy has adorable everything but especially baby clothes!

McKenna said...

Lindsay, Thanks for commenting on my Blog. It inspired me to write about my God Daughter! Also, I am pumped you are a Delta!

In the Bonds girl!