Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bedroom Tour

I have wanted to do a tour of my condo for my blog for a while now, and when I was talking with Aly today about what we should blog about for Friday, she suggested that she was going to do a house tour - and then we decided to do our own mini house tours. I followed Kelly's Korner when she did her house tours last year, but I didn't have a blog to participate at that point in time and I have always wanted to share my condo with all of you so I figured there is no better time than right now... so without further ado - i present to you my bedroom... ha!

my furniture is all from Sofa Express. Ours went out of business here in Ohio? Do they still exist elsewhere?

My bedding is a hodge podge of pieces. I like to find things sporadically and then put it all together - My comforter is from Home Goods, the brown blanket at the foot of the bed is from TJ Maxx, the brown and teal pillow is from Bed Bath and Beyond, the teal pillows are from Target, and then my bedding is from the company store

This lamp is the one splurge in the entire room, its from Crate and Barrel and I L-O-V-E it. It matches perfectly. This is JM's nightstand, well the one closest to his side of the bed at least. Before I broke down and let him move in with me (it just seemed silly to have him paying rent elsewhere when he was practically living with me - but thats a whole different post!) the top drawer was the only drawer he had in the entire house. His clothes were to remain in a laundry basket at the bottom of my closet floors - ha! He now has the entire spare bedroom closet - don't worry, and I let him keep the top drawer of the night stand - aren't I the best gf ever!?!? ha


the pictures on the walls are from Z Gallerie -LOVE the store!

The vase on my dresser is also from Z Gallerie, and the picture frames are from Homegoods.



So that my blogging friends is my master bedroom. I think it matches perfectly with the newly painted bathroom which you can find here and as you can tell I like things very neat and simple.

I am hoping to show you a different room for the next few weeks... a tour of my first little condo. I know that Kelly's Korner did a blog hop about this time last year of various rooms throughout their places - and I am pretty sure that most of the blogging world participated (ha! all 6,500 + followers she has!) but if you didn't get to participate or if you would like - I would be more than happy to facilitate a blog hop for house tours for the upcoming weeks. Just leave me a comment and I will gladly create something for all of us to participate!

I hope you have a great Thursday night or Friday!!! Its almost the weekend!

11 comments:

Kenj said...

sheeshh, your room is gorgeous.!! (: I love love love your color theme. Well done.!

Megan said...

wait like 6 months and then I can participate!!

Jen said...

Gorgeous; I love the teals and dark browns together!

Kelly said...

Before I even read your words, I was like, "Ahh! I love that lamp!" :-D Love the light blue and dark brown mix! Happy Friday! :-)

Ashley Quinn said...

So glad I didn't do mine, haha!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I love your room!! The pictures don't even do it justice! Brown and teal are beautiful together! :)

And Z Gallerie- LOOOVE it!

Annie said...

Your room is beautiful! Love the colors!!!

Christina said...

Love it, and I must say I am in Love with the lamp on your night stand!

Candice Pair said...

I think that would be a lot of fun!

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE YOUR BEDROOM!! You have it all put together!!

Modern Camelot said...

Your bedroom looks awesome! Love the pops of b lue!