Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day

I love St. Patrick's day, i used to joke around and call it my favorite alco-holiday... and trust me I would still love for it to be my favorite alco-holiday - however - the past two years with it being during the middle of the week, i have been working rather than celebrating, so here I am in my office, supporting my green shirt and wishing I was celebrating with my friends! (sorry its bad quality I had to take it on my phone)
But here are a few of my favorite pics from past years
2008
2007


2006

You also know you are getting old when you decide rather than going out to celebrate one of the best days of the year - you would rather go out for your training run with your running group, come home cook dinner and add a little food coloring into a ice cold miller lite and sit on your patio... ha! oh the joys of being 27!

Happy St. Patty's day for all of your who are Irish, and all of you who choose to be Irish for one day a year!

7 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

You look so cute!!

1.) I miss your blonde hair (last photo)

2.) My overly-gold Kathy Van Zeeland bag made an appearance (last photo)

Happy St. Patty's Day, my friend!! :)

Candice said...

Happy St. Patty's Day girl!!!! I love all the green!!!!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

Happy St. Pats day!

Sammy said...

Happy St Patty's Day! Looks like you've had some fun St Patty's Day's in the past!

I'm stuck at the office all day too, and it's rainning out... such a bummer!

B said...

Look at you all decked out in your holiday spirit! I did not even have any green shirts clean for today (oops!)

Cute blog!

Becca said...

Such great pictures! Looks like you have had a lot of fun on St. Patty's day in the past!

Happy St. Patty's Day to you!

Kenj said...

I love green beer. Seriously, green is my favorite color so I love St.Patricks day.!! (:

Check out my giveaway:
http://silkybowties.blogspot.com/2010/03/so-i-am-doing-this-thing-called.html