Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

I am always looking for new topics for posting - and I think I might have just found a new love! Thanks to Aly, I found a new blog to follow - The Undomestic Momma and she does a weekly Top 2 Tuesday post...
This week it is

TOP 2 Favorite Stores

1. Crate and Barrel - I absolutely LOVE the clean lines of the store, and how their items are OH SO trendy however they will never go out of style!

2. Target - I know that I can go in and buy anything from a new top, make-up, a baby gift, furniture, a picture frame (ok, fine you get the point!) ha! Basically its a VERY dangerous store for me to go into - I need to practice a LOT of self control!

Although these are my top 2 favorite stores - I have a few runner ups: Hobby Lobby, Forever 21, New York and Company, Container Store and World Market.

What are your top places to shop?

6 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Great choices, Linds!! I love Crate n Barrel, too! :)

The Undomestic Mom said...

Oh great picks!!!!

Sonja said...

oooh! I forgot about Crate and Barrel! I love that place :)

and of course Target! xo

midwesterngal said...

I don't know how I overlooked Crate and Barrel. I loooove that store!!

Annie said...

I picked Target too....and didnt even think about C&B...good picks :)

Jen said...

My whole house is Crate and Barrel, Pottery barn, and Hobby Lobby! Good picks Linds! Also, I follow undomestic momma as well!!! :)