Monday, March 22, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - 2 Things I can't do without



This weeks topic for Top 2 Tuesday from Taylor at Undomestic Momma's is:

Top 2 Things you could not live without

Mine would have to be Diet Coke - yes its an addiction, and you know anything about me you shouldn't be shocked with this answer (i can even rank my top fountain places to get DC from!)
If I could have my choice, I would love a fountain diet coke, with chipped ice in a Styrofoam cup - is that too picky?! ha! JM has even gone to the point of calling it diet croke


(and yes i am fully aware that you can see the 2 cans of DC in the background of the picture)



I knew my first choice would be simple, however my second thing is difficult. I have typed and retyped about 3 or 4 different things that I think I would be lost without, however I realize my life could/would go on without them... so it puts me a little puzzled for what my second item should be... so here is my top 2-6 (sorry Taylor I couldn't narrow it down)

my laptop - its keeps me connected to the world, facebook, email, blogger


my camera - ability to capture any Kodak moment at any time

(image found here)
my credit card
(and yes I pay it off every month, its just easier to pay one bill and get rewarded for it! - not to toot my own horn or anything! ha)
(image found here)

my blackberry - it connects me to the world when I'm not by my laptop
(image found here)
the boyfriend - he puts up with a lot from me and he tends to bring me back down to reality - which is always nice! and no he does not come behind diet coke, a laptop, a camera, credit card, and my crackberry but I didn't want to be too conceded about my man!

Don't forget to stop by Taylor's blog and see other bloggers Top2Tuesday Items they can't live without!

29 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Love all of your picks...even if you did cheat a little haha! I was tempted to cheat on this one too!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Lindsey! You so cheated!! Ha! Good picks! :)

Christina said...

I love me some Diet Coke ;)
I'm 7 months pregnant and always ask my doctor, "so I can have up to 2 a day right?!?"
Most days I do get my diet coke, but I am trying to be good.

Beverly said...

Thanks for stopping by, Lindsey! Your blog is precious--so fun! Looking forward to following your adventures :).

Elizabeth said...

I love my laptop and my diet cokes!

Becca said...

Whew! LOVE your top 2! HAHA! That's the way to sneak them all in there!

Unknown said...

Love your picks - the camera is a must!

Unknown said...

Your choices are mine too :-) Especially the diet coke, my laptop and my camera! :-)

Katie said...

Umm...judging by how many DVR's you have..I think you couldn't live without them...or reality tv while we're on that subject! lol

Jason and I were reading your blog together and thought we needed to comment on this!

Unknown said...

What a cute blog you have! :) My laptop, hubby and camera were my other top choices. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

I am GLUED to my cameras... if I don't have my DSLR with me (b/c it is too chunky to carry around sometimes) then I have my P&S! BTW, is that an OSU shirt I spy?? Uh oh... I went to Michigan... and my husband went to OSU haha. Anyways, found your blog through fab k and I think it's really cute!

Wiz said...

I second all your picks. Plus, I hate my phone and have been thinking about getting a Blackberry so if it is a can't live without, then I am thinking I definitely need one!

Molly said...

Pretty much, all your picks would be my picks, minus the boyfriend part of course, I don't think my hubby would appreciate that, HA HA!

I was SOOO tempted to do more than 2, and I would have totally put Diet Coke or Diet Dr Pepper on there girl, excellent choice!

Candice Pair said...

Its a dang miracle I didn't put more than 2 things...I can never make a decision! But I love all your picks...and lets face it, theres nothing better than a fountain drink, chipped ice, in a styrofoam cup!

Kenj said...

I love the 6 picks. I am loving them all really, especially the camera. Got to love it.!

Jenni said...

I love all your picks. I cheated to and put my camera in there as my runner up! :) I wish there was a Sonic close to me, I always read such good things about it on blogs!

Kate said...

I don't know what I did before I had my laptop! We don't have Sonic around here, but I need to get to one to try out all their drinks everyone raves about!!

Kate said...

Great picks! Ditto on the camera thing! That is such a cute pic of you and your bf in your snow gear! Love those pink goggles!

~Katie@This Is KD

Beth McC. said...

I love the Diet Coke! I drink entirely to many! I am also with you on the Laptop, I cant imagine not having it! Thanks for sharing and Happy Tuesday!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I think my laptop would have to be on this list, too! :)

Shayla said...

haha it cracks me up that you put up 6 things!!

I love the snow bunny picture of you and your man!!!

Ashley Hamby said...

Great pictures. I cannot live without my camera either! It goes with me everywhere! You never know when you might need to snap a quick photo! I love your BLOG!!

Jodi said...

Love love love chopped ice and I have to disagree with you, I think Sonic has the best!!! :) have a great day!

Alissa said...

Hey that's more than 2! I love the picks though.

Jenny said...

love the diet coke - glad I'm not alone in the addiction! very cute blog!

Mrs. Hanson said...

Uhmmm I am a fountain soda/ice addict! :) I go between Coca Cola and Sprite though... mmmm, favorite!

Cute picks/blog! Following now :)

Sammy said...

Love your picks!

:) cute pic of yall!

L said...

im a new follower =) love your pics! and all the extra ones haha! i love love love fountain sodas but havent really met anyone with the same passion lol! have a great week!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

I love my diet coke, I'm a little addicted!