Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wardrobe Wants Wednesday

Grey is my new black

I'm really loving grey this season... Here are a few things that I LOVE!

This shirt from Old Navy


I also love the idea of matching a VERY plain outfit with a pop of color... like this awesome Coach Purse


If i had to go somewhere for a holiday party - i would have a difficult time resisting this outfit combo:

This dress from Francesca's


The shoes from Nine West




I had every intention on including this sweater from Target today, however, my wonderful BF got me an early xmas present (probably because i was whining) and now it is sitting in my living room - but I can't wait to wear this with a white long sleeve shirt underneath



We also have a visitor with us for the next few days - starting tonight through Sunday. Her name is Gracie, she is a silver lab.
and here she is hanging out with my favorite boy!
**Disclaimer - I do have color in my house, although this picture does not portray it very well!**

No comments: