Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So what wednesdays....

So what...


I once heard a statistic that you are 75% less likely to get jumped if you are smiling... don't really know if this statistic is accurate but i'm surely not going to be one of the 25% that finds out... so I always smile while walking down the street in downtown

i didn't realize that Justin was out of shaving cream until I realized that he had my skintamate shave gel sitting out on the counter... sorry bubs! Since then I have purchased some manly Edge shave gel for the kid - no worries!

last night was the season finale of Biggest Loser and its the first time that I didn't cry during an episode.. and i'm a little surprised that they didn't make a bigger deal out of Jillian leaving
[and oh yea, if i was Curtis Stone, I would be calling Hannah up! holla at the hottie!]

i like Lady Gaga's new song

my co-workers hubby told her the other day that although i may seem polished on the outside, deep down inside I have a little hillbilly in me... and I would totally agree with him! i actually loved the comment and took it as a compliment!

if i downloaded Brad Paisley's new album and its pretty much the ONLY thing i have listened to in the last few days! i lovey it! esp the song camouflage

i once dated a guy in high school who drove a yellow ford splash with the license plate "Git U Wet" for some reason, my parents didn't appreciate it being in our driveway. I guess i didn't understand at the time, but now i do. Sorry mom and dad!

i really didn't want to serve a guy at the course the other day b/c he had on flip flops and socks! seriously - i have a huge aversion to this.. like it makes me queezy, uncomfortable, i can't even think about looking at it with out getting heebie jeebies!

if i ate 2 burgers last night and Justin only ate 1 1/2, so what, they were good... and they were turkey burgers [that should count for something - right?!]


so what are you saying so what to?
head on over to Mama Dew's blog and link up!


Just a reminder for all of you participating in the Pour Some Summer on Me blog swap, your goodies before the 28th!

post signature

7 comments:

Marian said...

I've also heard that if you make eye contact with someone you are less likely to get jumped as well as you will remember what the person looked like. I always have to tell myself to look up more often instead of down at my feet when I'm walking!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

"Git U Wet" ... I die at this story!!! Haha!! I can NOT see you dating someone like that! Like ever!

Amanda said...

i love this post! :) i have never heard about the smiling thing....but i will remember that next time i'm walking alone downtown at night! haha!

Shannon Dew said...

Can we please talk about anorexic Ana being jillians replacement????

Dana the indecisive dreamer... said...

This post made me giggle! A lil country in someone is always a good thing :)

Angie said...

oh my gosh...i wouldn't have gotten the whole :get u wet: thing either. that is so funny!

i love Gary's Edge shave cream...it makes my legs feel so soft. I buy it for me now too...haha. But I buy a neutral scent.

Brittany said...

BAHAHA!! That license plate is too funny! I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said "I love vagina"...seriously? You have that on your car?