Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So what wednesdays...



... that i keep tweezers in the car only to pluck my eye brows when i'm sitting at a red light! hey, the natural sunlight is the best time for me to pluck [and sometimes the ONLY time!]
... watching the video in this post makes me laugh every time i watch it!
... i'm wearing a dress today to work, only because i haven't done laundry and i have no clean pants
... i have blogged twice in 1 day! EEK! i think the last time this happened was last february! i've been a serious blog slacker lately! [with that being said, don't forget to check out the adorableness of Molly and Dom below!]
... i bought my first pair of skinny jeans 2 weekends ago and i'm kind of addicted to them! never thought my thunder thighs would end up in a pair, but i really kind of like them! sign me up for more please
... i'm excited to go home and pick up my house! we have nothing going on tonight [well i'm going to go ahead and assume that softball is canceled thanks to mother nature!] its the little things in life
... if i broke back out my winter coat this week! its freezing - below 50, rainy and windy.. i.e. cold and miserable! Gross! C'mon Mother Nature - it is MAY!!
... i haven't run over 10 miles in my training for the half which is this weekend. i figure if i get through 10, its all in my head and i can run another 5 k! we will see how that goes! ha!
... i will seriously be MIFFED if it is raining on saturday - i have already run one 1/2 marathon in the rain and it was complete and total MIZ! I don't want to run another one in the pouring down cold rain


Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!
What are you saying "so what to" today?

post signature

14 comments:

R said...

I love that you have no problem admitting you need to do laundry in order to be able to wear pants again. I've been there many times.

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

I can only pluck in natural sunlight, too - only I perch in front of the open blinds in my living room, so the whole world can see! ha ha!

You're right, this weather really sucks. Typically it's already a little sticky and hot in Ohio this time of year!

OK. I'm caving in... it's time to do my first "So What Wednesday"!

Unknown said...

haha I get like that with laundry...sometimes i just keep putting it off until I find myself trying to get creative with my wardrobe pieces.

Erika said...

I LOVE plucking my eyebrows in the car. It's like killing 2 birds with one stone. I'm going from point A to point B and getting something else off my to-do list. Some people check their phones, I pluck my eyebrows :)

Erika said...

I LOVE plucking my eyebrows in the car. It's like killing 2 birds with one stone. I'm going from point A to point B and getting something else off my to-do list. Some people check their phones, I pluck my eyebrows :)

Unknown said...

Visting from SWW! I love my new skinny jeans too! Like obbessed :)
Good luck on the 1/2 marathon!

Sarah said...

Popping over from SWW- I totally tweeze in the car too. I was telling a friend about it the other day and said "the sunlight is best". She laughed at me. Lol.

Shannon Dew said...

I feel ya on the laundry biz. I almost had to go comando this morning!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I had to break my coat out too! I thought this cold weather was gone?!?

Kelsey Claire said...

I agree with you about the tweezers! It is the only way to pluck!

Michal Renee said...

I totally get excited about cleaning nights too! I finally got to go clean my finace's place up (our future home) on Monday and he just shook his head at me as if to say "You're weird" lol...

Thanks to you I finally did my first So what Wednesday too!

Sarah said...

Haha! The first one is so good! :-)

Lindsay said...

LOVE your honesty :)

Kelly said...

Wooot! For loving skinny jeans!! I like mine too :-) and tweezing in the car is pretty much the only way to go hahah!! Can't wait to hear about the race-- you're going to rock it!!