Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy 95th Bday Grandma!


Happy 95th Birthday Grandma!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday, because you certainly deserve it!
We can't wait for you to make it back up to Ohio so we call all celebrate together :)

I look forward to our phone conversations,
whether its about
catching up with what is new with you,
learning about our family history,
quilting [okay fine, you quilting, me entertaining you while you quilt],
gossiping about theBachelor and Dancing with the stars,
helping you out with facebook
[yes you read that correctly, my great grandma, at 95 years old has FACEBOOK!]
or just shooting the breeze
i always get off of the phone smiling, because I know how fortunate I am to have you in my life!

You surely doing something right to be where you are today at 95,
It must be your dinners that consist of hot chocolate and graham crackers :)

Whatever it is, I surely hope I am 1/2 the woman that you are when I am your age!

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Love you!
xoxo


post signature

8 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Aww! Happy Birthday to her!!! :) I hope I am as hip as her when I am 95!

emily said...

happy birthday to her too!

she definitely doesn't look 95 years old!

Lindsay said...

THIS is so sweet Lindsey! Happy Birthday to your sweet grandma!

Unknown said...

awww! what a sweet post!! Happy Birthday to your great grandma!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Aww, Happy Birthday to your Grandma! Mine turned 96 this year!

Amanda said...

how sweet!!!! happy birthday to her!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh wow! Happy Birthday to her!

BG said...

this is so sweet! i love that she watches the bach and dwts! haha. you are lucky to have her and she looks SO good for being 95! good for her!