This week I'm saying
"So What if..."
- I get annoyed every month my Cuptakes app doesn't update on the first of the month
- I get even more annoyed when there aren't a ton of quality background to choose from for the month, and then I typically text Shannon and we discuss that they are all crappy this month
- its almost time for me to like basketball. March Madness is quickly approaching and I can't wait.
- I have tried to run the past few weeks and both of my legs feel like they are 20986 lbs a piece, so I have been doing the elliptical machine instead. I think I might need to start back with a c25k program if I ever want to start running again.
- I am slowly but surely wanting to finish my latest book, however I hate having to look for a good book afterward. I'm just now finishing Emily Giffin's "Where We Belong" - does anyone have a good recommendation for my next read?
- I wish GroopDealz didn't save my credit card information. It makes it WAY too easy to just click.. buy now.. and now you have 213 new necklaces, bracelets, and maxi skirts.
Head on over to Shannon's blog to see what others are saying "So What to" this week.
What are you saying it to? Anything similar to me?