Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday Tidbits

Thought I would take a moment to catch you up on what has been going on in my life


  • A few weeks ago,  I went to a baby shower for one of my best friends from college.  It was so good to see Brandy and the rest of my girl friends who live out of town.
Emily {Thomas}, Aly, The mom to be - Brandy, Jenna {Olivia}, myself

The hostess' really outdid themselves.  All of the little details were amazing!
Bottom right is my gift for mom and baby
Bib - Etsy Southern Style Sticthes
Blocks - BBBlocks, a way to document your baby's growth




  • I have had the kids twice in the last week.  I have thoroughly enjoyed having them around.  Molly is becoming quite independent and VERY determined as of lately, and Domingo has become ultra ornery and my little buddy! I thoroughly enjoy having these two around the house.  They bring me so much joy and happiness.
Playing together on the iPad




    • We celebrated my 30th birthday last week.  My parents took us all out to a wonderful dinner, and it was nice to spend the day with the ones that I love the most.  
    • I've been completing some DIY projects around the house lately, I will be posting a few of them in the upcoming weeks, along with more outfit posts, like I promised when I recommitted myself to blogging.

    Photobucket

    1 comment:

    Katie G. said...

    The bib is so cute!

    I LOVE that Molly and Domingo are referred to as "the kids"! I grew up very close to some younger cousins of mine and we've always referred to them as "the kids"; even though I have 30+ cousins it was always known who that title belonged to.

    Thanks for being so great!!! We're so lucky to have you in our lives!