Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentine's Day Loves!

I thought I would spread the love to my co-workers on this lovely holiday.

A little sweet treat served in a cute little mason jar...
...whats not to love?

I first made all the mason jars.
I got doilies from the dollar store, the butcher twine from HomeGoods, and scrapbook paper from Michaels.
I glued the red heart onto the doily, and then wrapped the butcher twine around the mason jar and tied it in the back.


Cupid's Chex Mix

8 cups Rice Chex
4 cups broken Pretzels
2 cups M&Ms
2 cups peanuts
2 bags of white chocolate chips

Mix rice chex, pretzels, M&Ms and peanuts all together.  Melt white chocolate.  Pour white chocolate over the mixed dry ingredients in a bowl.  Completely coat the chex and spread out on wax paper to let cool.  Once cool, break into smaller pieces and serve.

I hope you have a wonderful valentines day!







Photobucket