I'm loving particpating in SO WHAT Wednesday's with Mrs. Dew from Life After I "Dew"... I think its a fun way to get to know one another a little bit better!
So what if.....
- I have all of my Christmas cards signed and addressed and its only November 17th
- I make Justin sign his own name in all cards that we give - holiday, birthday, thinking of you card... because I think it means that much more when every respective person signs their own name
- that I still have my Halloween decorations up... until I can find a perfect place for my Christmas tree - I refuse to start decorating.. normally my tree is up on Halloween! this has not been easy
- I signed up to make a non-pumpkin pie dessert for Justin's family's Thanksgiving.... eek! i've never made a pie before... any creative suggestions on what i should make?!!?
- I threw a little bit of a temper tantrum last night when I realized I didn't record the biggest loser [even thought i'm struggling a bit to connect with anyone this season... its purely the principle]
- we recently changed cable providers and i'm still struggling with remembering ALL of my shows that I had set on the dvr - i knew i should have made a list before we switched over!
- if I wore a new sweater today to work - while sitting in a meeting i was mentioning how its strange that 2 identical sweaters can fit completely different because the one that I'm currently wearing is a little bit more snug than the other... and thats when i looked down and realized that i had it on backwards! and then at the end of the meeting the director i was in the meeting with helped me out and pulled off the M [the size sticker] that was on my back... oh the life i live!
Head on over to her blog and link up!
Happy Hump Day!
Happy Hump Day!