Sunday, November 28, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Gift Ideas

I am posting this in the last hour of Day 6 - nothing like waiting until the last minute - right?
We have had a busy last few days.. cutting down Christmas trees, cheering on the Buckeyes to victory over Michigan, decorating my house, decorating my parents tree... i think you get the picture... hence the late post.. but nonetheless here is a list of a few items on my wish list...

Day 6: Gift Ideas

[1] Canon Rebel XT and Photography Lessons
Although my little cybershot works - I want a nice quality camera - the lack of quality as well as a slow shutter speed really effects the pictures that I'm currently taking. I would also love to take a lesson or two to learn the lighting and special affects you can do with pictures



[2]Northface Mossbud Fleece Shirt
Doesn't this just look beyond comfortable and warm for the winter months especially for boarding trips - love it!
[3] Roll-up Flannel Pants from Gap
I love that they can either be short or long - and they are polka dotted and grey... totally me :)
[4] Anything from the Pier 1 Tasting Party
I love the little small plates and individual serving pieces. Ideal for the small parties that we host throughout the year

What are you hoping that Santa brings you this year?




post signature

12 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love your blog design! The fleece and flannel pants look amazing! I might need to add them to my list!! :)

Lindsay said...

You can never go wrong with a camera :) Great choices girl :)

Kenj said...

I love your choices.! A camera is a must.!

Jenny said...

That shirt looks so comfortable!

Kit said...

Great choices! I am asking for a DSLR camera too!!!!

d.a.r. said...

The camera is a must have!! I don't know how I have made it so long, haha!

Miss Chelsea said...

That hoodie looks heavenly

Kristen said...

Love your choices. I am all over those PJ pants from the Gap!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

I love all your picks , , , especially the camera! I love my Canon Rebel!

Kelly said...

Ohhh! I of course want that camera too! The one I have is really great for sporty and adventurous activities, but the shutter speed is sooo slow. I want a Canon Rebel so badly! And the North Face sweatshirt! Sooo cozy! I love the button at the neck :-0

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hope you get some of these great gifts!

Marian said...

Oh yeah, that Northface will be added to my list as well:)