Shannon has been doing a weekly segment of so what Wednesday's for the past few weeks and I thought i would join in the fun!
- if every morning when i get in the car i hope to turn to a radio station in hopes of hearing Christmas Carols [typically 93.3 in Columbus goes to 24/7 Xmas carols as of November 1st- apparently not this year!]
- if I keep 2 stations on my programed radio stations year round because they play 24/7 christmas music one and half months out of the year ... i just avoid pressing their preset buttons the other ten and a half months
- if I was trying to make mashed potatoes last night [luckily for tonight's dinner] by boiling the entire potato whole - luckily Justin came up and asked why i didn't cut them up, and i said the recipe didn't call for it - so what if i re-read the recipe and it did call for me to cut up the potatoes...
- if this isn't the first time that i have ruined mashed potatoes in my lifetime - the first time it looked more like potato cereal than soup... a may have added a little too much milk!
- if i stocked up/bought a ton of salt and lime popcorn yesterday at the grocery... it's normally $3.49 a box - it was on sale for $1.99 and if you bought 10 participating items in the sale you $5 off your total purchase - which brought each box of popcorn down to $1.49
- if I found this post thru this blog and during the same trip to the grocery store bought a box of popcorn and a can of wasabi peas - delish!
- if i'm already looking forward to next week, when my friend Courtney is coming over with her daughter Skylar for dinner on Monday, I get to see my friend Traci to help her build a diaper cake on Tuesday night, and I get to see my adorable Goddaughter and her family Thursday night!
- if i'm excited to get uVerse cable - not for the mere fact that I will be saving $35 a month on my cable and internet but for the perks that also came with it! $100 visa gift card AND a $75 iTunes card... better believe that i will be buying some christmas songs off iTunes!
What are your thoughts today? Head on over to Shannon's blog and link up!