Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thank YOU for all of the support

I went to pick up my number and packet for the 1/2 marathon today... i can't believe its almost here, i am feeling all sorts of emotions at this point i'm nervous, anxious, but most of all excited!


This saturday i will set out to run 13.1 miles.... and i owe a lot of you a BIG THANK YOU! Whether you have given me advice or you have motivated me through posting information on your blog about your runs/workouts - i appreciate it! You all have helped me so much.

I am so thankful for the support system that has been me through this entire training process... although ashley and i signed up for the race together, we really haven't trained that much together... which surprises me even more that i have stuck with the training program and have not backed out of this race [i am notorious for starting out strong at working out and letting it fizzle]. i appreciate my friends, family and fellow bloggers asking about the marathon training, because i would be too embarrassed if someone asked me how it was going and i had quit... so i appreciate you all supporting me, motivating me, and asking me about my progress. i will be running this saturday and i can't wait to cross the finish line.

so thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Best of luck!! I know you'll do fabulous!!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Yay! Good luck!!!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Good Luck!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :) I am coming in town on Saturday morning....but I will for sure stop by after the race if you aren't sleeping!

Kenj said...

Good Luck, I am sure you will do wonderfully.!!

sanjeet said...

all the best
post free classifieds

Kelly said...

Omigosh, this is awesome. BEST of luck to you!!! Think of how accomplished you'll feel afterwards, exciting!!

Jenny said...

Good luck! Can't wait to read about how you did. Enjoy it & have fun :)