Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Visit to Baby Molly

We went over to visit Jason, Katie and Molly this evening. Even though it had only been 3 days since we had seen Molly, I could not wait to see her again and just hold her. I should probably warn Katie and Jason that I will NEVER get tired of holding an infant.... and since you have asked me to be her Godmother, I plan on holding her whenever I see her.

I had a few gifts that I had been working on for Molly.

Don't get me wrong, I will adore any baby that I see, because they are all precious... however I am SO excited that Katie and Jason had a little girl, so I can spoil her rotten and allow her to wear big bows like this one I made her....

And here Molly is modeling it... it may be a little big currently, however I still think she looks absolutely adorable!


I LOVE monograms, and I thought this would be cute for her room. I just took plain white letters from Michaels

I marked the stripped letters with paint tape and taped it off


And this is the final product

I also brought over some food: chili (next Make me a Meal Monday), "Congrats you had a baby pasta" (surprised?!?!) and brownies (I will post the recipe soon!).

It was so nice to see Jason and Katie as well. It is nice to have such close friends who live so close.

And this picture is too funny not to post. Justin found a snuggie at Jason and Katie's, and I'm embarrassed that its the first time I have ever really seen a Snuggie in real life but it really does look just like the infomercials...

3 comments:

Megan said...

Love the letters!!!

Jen said...

The letters turned out fabulously, Linds!!! You are so creative :)

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...

Those letters are good, You did awesome! Oh I must admit Im a snuggie lover, haha.