Monday, August 8, 2011

Kick off to Wedding Season

This past weekend Justin and I went to our first wedding of the season.

The rain held off for the outdoor ceremony

The bride's son was the ring barer and instead of a pillow he carried a softball with the rings attached

Announcing Mr and Mrs Harless
{A day I'm pretty sure all of us thought would never come.. including the groom!}

Justin and I at the reception

Jimmy and Jess
Congratulations Tom and Melissa! We are so honored that we were able to spend your special day with you two!

post signature

7 comments:

Christina said...

You look so cute in that dress!

My husband is a pastor, he's done SO many weddings this year. It seems like its so much busier than last year? Any who they're fun :)

Jess said...

How do you like my "hand on hip" pose? I'm trying it out ;)

Shannon Dew said...

You look gorgeous and I love that dress!!!

Mateya said...

Okay you look amazing!

And love love love that dress!

ashley said...

YOu look amazing Lindsey!!!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Agreed with these girls you look great! I love your dress!! Ah wedding season..

Jessica said...

I love weddings! And you look fab in that dress! Looks like all your hard work is paying off! Great arms!