First off thank you for all of the birthday wishes! You all are way too sweet! I really appreciate them:) I had a wonderful weekend/day!
begged asked Shannon to post this week for me - and she said just do it... and of course the week that I don't have a list or anything prepared I can think of a million things to "so what about..." perhaps lists aren't always the way to go!
- Up until yesterday my About Me info said I was 26... and I just updated it to be 28.
- If i wanted to wear peep toe shoes last week when it was in the 60's so I just painted my first 2 toes, and it was all good until I went to the dr and had to take off my shoes! and she TOTALLY noticed! [no one said my dr. wasn't intelligent]
- I have been listening to Jason Aldean and Eric Church to and from work daily to get pumped up for the concert this weekend
- I almost like when Justin plays Call of Duty while I'm doing my 30 Day Shred in the basement - I watch the clock on the game to get me through each individual level
- I feel so accomplished if I go to the grocery store and everything that I put on the belt is healthy!
- I am a few days behind on the DVR-but I have no time to catch up on anything... I have 2 episodes of Modern Family, Jersey Shore, Bachelor, One Born Every Minute, Real Housewives of Miami and I'm pretty sure I won't get through either Top Chef or Modern Family tonight [and after reading Shannon's comment realized I should probably include Teen Mom 2 too!]
- I saw a bumper sticker today that said IRL [you know the oval ones with big black letters] and my first though was "In Real Life"... eek - Blogging has taken over my global knowledge!
- I am beyond excited to go see our friends who just had a baby last night! They waited to find out the gender [which I would never have the self control to do!] they are calling this baby Gruber 2.0 [since its their 2nd and the dad is all techy - their cat's name is reboot-ha!]
- I'm addicted to WWF - pretty sure that its just added to my OCD'ness before I go to bed. Before I had to clear out all emails, read all fb status updates and tweets - and now i can't have any games be on my turn before I go to bed! and it doesn't help that J has the same issue and we play with one another - its no wonder I'm tired!
Head on over to Mama Dew's blog and link up!
Happy Hump Day!
Happy Hump Day!