**First off, thank you for all the sweet comments about Molly's birthday. I'm quite certain that she had NO clue that everyone was there for her, however she was a happy kid like always and I made sure to give her extra loving that day!**
So what if...
So what if...
- I downloaded my first ever song off iTunes this past weekend... before J would always download the songs for me [pathetic i know!]
- I still haven't taken off my gel nails - I'm just letting them grow out until they are gone
- I have bought 2-3 bags of pop chips every week at the grocery store, and J and I can eat/share the bag in one sitting
- I get excited every time I see the Masters commercials- however its not the "real deal" unless it has the song and finishes with "a tradition unlike any other"
- I'm slightly stressing out because I haven't made a list of what I'm packing for my trip ... but clearly I'm finding this post much more important than doing so
- I made myself go to the gym prior to trying on bridesmaid's dresses this past week so my legs would look toned
- I cropped the living sh!t out of this picture and the watermark where it is because I had to cover up a hair that the razor must have missed [not a user error of course!]
- I called ToysR'Us on Saturday, saying I was in a time crunch to see if they could look up a registry for me and with a given price range if they would be able to bring something off of the shelf and have it at customer service for me so I could just run in and out.. and sure enough they did! HELLO CUSTOMER SERVICE! thank you again Toys R Us!
- All of my Christmas decorations are down [well except for my wreath on the front door!]
- I'm taking a class at the gym in hopes to give me "Michelle Obama arms" however each week it becomes harder and harder and more than just my arms are hurting when I wake up on Wednesday morning!
Head on over to one of my favorite blogger's blog - Life After I "Dew" - and link your blog up to hers!