Thursday, April 17, 2014

An unconventional.. but practical Easter Basket

Do you ever get an idea in your head
and can't wait to conceptualize the entire thing?
 
That's exactly what happened when I saw chevron personalized placemats on Zulily back in early March.
 
I thought what a neat base for an unconventional Easter basket for both Molly (my Goddaughter) and her brother Domingo.
 
And then the fun of picking up small items to put on top of the placemat began.
A few items specific just for them
and others in their own individualized colors.
 
A little treat to both of them to let them know how much I love them!
 



 
So they each received coloring books, crayons, a light up squishy toy (its going to their house, not mine if it breaks! sorry Katie and Jason in advance if they break!), bubbles, mango/pineapple cups that I drew on to look like a little chick (thank you Pinterest), and a special little treat an Airplane for Domingo (once again.. sorry Katie and Jason), and Easter crafts for Molly.

(I fudged with this darn picture about 12 times and could not get it to rotate.. sorry.. this is the best I could get!)
 
Happy Easter Molly and Domingo!
 
Hope you all are having a great week :)
 
Photobucket

No comments: