Tuesday, November 8, 2011

oh you know... a few changes!


First off, I would like to thank Lauren from Blue Lux Studios for my blog over haul! This is the second design that Lauren has done for me. I gave her the color scheme and a few of the patterns that I wanted, and this is what came to life! I LOVE it and it was a must needed face lift for Lovin' My Life! Thanks again Lauren, its perfect!

Also, there is another big change in my life...
I have decided to cut my hair
AND add color!

This inspiration came from my none other than pinterest! I'm very fortunate that my hairdresser Jenny is also on this lovely little site and is able to see my "hairspiration" board and this cut

I will be the first to admit that I don't deal well with changes typically, however these are two changes that I will gladly welcome into my life!
<span class=Photobucket" border="0" src="http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc449/blueluxstudio/LindseyH/LindsH_Sig.png" style="border: 0pt none; margin: 0pt; padding: 0pt;">

18 comments:

Christina said...

you look gorgeous! cute cute cute!!
xo

Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean said...

so cute! love it!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE the new look :)

Crystal Seed said...

Blog loogs GREAT!!! I love getting a new look every once in a while! So refreshing! AND, the HAIR! LOOK FAB!!

Abby Hoop said...

OMG!!! The hair is AWESOME! It even makes you look even thinner lady! Holy Moly! LOVE LOVE LOVE the color!:)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Love all the changes - blog and hair! Two of lifes most important things, right?!?!

The color is fab ... I mean I love the cut, but the color is by far my favorite thing!

Manda said...

Love the hair and the blog looks amazing!!

dottie said...

LOVE that cut and color. I'm really thinking about chopping my hair too.

The blog looks awesome too!!

Shannon Dew said...

You already know this but I LOVE the new hair! That top is super cute too ;-)

Kelly said...

I can't remember if I had a chance to comment on Twitter last night, but I am LOVING the new cut!! (as is pretty much everyone else in blog land and Twitter ;-)) You look fab!

R said...

Love the hair. It looks great!

Just Brandi said...

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!
You remind me of Olivia from the Biggest Loser! How she cut all her hair off after losing all that weight!
It really thins your face out (EVEN MORE THAN IT ALREADY IS!!!)

.... I'm soooo jealous and if I wasn't trying to grow mine out I'd TOTALLY go with the same cut!!!

J and A said...

Love it all!!! :)

Krystal said...

Love the new hair!!! So pretty!!

Annie said...

first off i am LOVING your hair!!!! it looks fabulous sweets!! the blog design is fun and fab as well!! i hope you had a great day!! :)

Sara said...

LOVE your hair and LOVE your blog! You look gorgeous!

Holly said...

I love your blog background, especially the blue, and I think your new haircut is awesome too. :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love your new blog look and I think your hair looks great!