Saturday, October 30, 2010

babies, babies and more babies!

I have to admit - I have some friends with some pretty cute kids [maybe i'm a little biased?!?!] but the past few weeks have been nothing but being with our friends and their kids/babies!

Last week we went to visit Jen and Jason, Jen was 35 weeks pregnant with twins - doesn't she look awesome?
They were born last night - Riley and Corbin
how cute is it that they are holding hands
can't wait to meet them
On Thursday night was Trick or Treat in my home town and we spent time with my cousin and their baby addison
as a little "cold" kitty
and then Melissa came back out with this adorable north face romper for her - isn't she adorable?
and then today we went to Truitt's 2nd birthday
Lauren had their house decorated so cute!

all the babies [and olivia and i - if you put a baby to sleep your allowed to stay on the couch!]

and how cute is the birthday boy

I love all of my friends babies!! we are so fortunate to have them so close to us!


Justin and I are off to a Halloween Party!

were DTP...[down to party] pictures to follow!!!

post signature

5 comments:

Ashley said...

OMG how stikin cute!!!! I would agree those are some pretty adorable kiddos! Thank you for sharing :)
-ashley-

michelle ellis said...

Adorable!!

Lindsay said...

What a bunch of cuties! Lucky you :)

Brittany said...

SUCH cute pics with all of the babies! 5 of my friends are pregnant and it's been baby crazy around here!

Miss Chelsea said...

How precious are they?!?