Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A wee bit of me wednesday

I have seen a lot of my favorite blogs linking up with a wee bit of me wednesdays... so I thought that I would participate in my leigh ashley's blog hop...
Check Spelling
{one} what website do you spend the most time on?
blogger... i have an addiction! its so hard for me to walk away from my laptop when I get on the site


{two} what's the furthest you've ever traveled?
I've never been outside of North America... but with that being said - i have been to Cancun, British Columbia and Key West.. so I don't know what is the furthest away from Columbus, Ohio...

{three} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
ummm - any reality tv show - but right now bethenny's getting married, bostonmed and teen mom


{four} if you had to give up one favorite food, what would be the hardest?
this would be an easy answer if it had to do with a drink... Diet Coke...
but for a food - i would struggle with giving up peanut butter


{five} if you could become any fictional character, who would you be?
this is a good question - i'm not a big fan of fictional movies... i know i'm boring!

{six} what's your favorite season of the year?
i love the fall! i can't wait for it this year.... football, bonfires, apple picking, sleeping with the windows open... whats not to love! i can't wait for it!

{seven} what's your biggest phobia?
i think my biggest phobia would have to be suffocating.. is that a phobia...probably not - but i'm so worried that i won't be able to catch my breath - or able to breath - it probably has something to do with my asthma...


{eight} would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
i'll take a pool ALL day long... don't get me wrong - i love the beach, i love listening to the ocean but the thought of having sand where sand doesn't need to be is not ideal for this kid!


{nine} what did you eat for breakfast today?
a granola bar... i know so exciting!


{ten} if you could only listen to one song for the next month, which song would it be?
it would either be billy currington's pretty good at drinking beer or rhianna and eminem's new song love the way you lie

head on over to Leigh Ashley's blog and see what other bloggers had to say :)

happy wednesday!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Love Teen Mom :) Maci is just so adorable! Or maybe it's just how she talks haha.

Can't wait for fall either! Dreading winter though.

Ashley said...

I have no clue what those shows are, I'll have to scope out the guide.

I can't wait for Fall either.

Great choice in songs, especially the 'Pretty Good at Drinking Beer'. :)

Lindsay said...

Im obsessed with diet coke too. Its a real problem :) Love getting to know you better! How fun!

Mommara said...

I love Bethany's Getting Married. Such a cute show.

Ms. Emmy N said...

Key West is so much fun! Did you go to Sloppy Joes?

And I don't think I could live without PB either... or reality tv ~ Bethenney is my fave!

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

I love Leigh Ashleys Wee Bit Wednesday!! Its so fun to see what other bloggers answer!!

I adore fall aswell!!!

Love your blog!!