Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thoughtless Thursdays... I wish

.... i could go back to college and still have spring breaks!

Today is one of those days that I just want to crawl back into bed and start ALL over again. I forgot my phone, jewelry and ID Badge for work... and to top it all off I was running late and I still haven't had the time/energy to put on my make-up [its in my purse but at this point i'm just thankful i'm at work!] - but its days like these when I was still in college, without a care in the world and going on spring break again.

so i thought today would be a perfect day to start participating in thoughtless thursdays with katie at life in the fulmer lane....

my final senior year [yes it took me 5 years to graduate - you can judge all you want - my 5th year was the best by far!!!] a group of girls went down to ft myers florida - we stayed at 2 places, my uncles house and my friends stacey's sisters house... and then for a day we all went over to Key West... and it was sooo much fun!

stacey, jess and i at the sunset festival
the girls and myself with kwelvis [key west elvis]
stace and i
enjoying a few drinks
hanging out by the pool
by the crooked palm tree that stacey loved... ha!
i can't wait to go back.... until then I will just live vicariously through my pictures [yes, i'm that pathetic!]

head on over to Katie's blog and link up and see what other bloggers have to say on thoughtless Thursday!

**at least tomorrow is Friday, and this weekend i get to go to Indiana [for longer than 2 minutes this trip] and see Aly AND susan**


12 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I want to go to Florida, too!!! Let's take a week off work and go visit Joe in Char...then Florida for some R&R!! :)

Cute pics of you girlies!! :)

Can't wait to see you on Saturday!! But I think my Mother may be more excited to see you...she has called 469703 times asking when you are arriving in town! Ha!

KW said...

oooo florida! that looks LOVELY!!! and so relaxing!!! let's all go, shall we???

thanks for playing, i loved your pictures!!!

The Undomestic Mom said...

I could so go for a spring break in Florida right about now!!!

Mrs. S said...

That spring break trip looks awesome!
Thanks for your comments on WIW. Skinny taste looks awesome. Congrat on your weight loss you look great!!

Jenna said...

your trip looks like so much fun! I would LOVE to go back to college and get spring break every year again haha :)

Anonymous said...

that pic of you girls in the pool is too cute!!!

I really think Spring Break should be a lifetime occasion...working professionals would be much happier if they automatically got a week off from work every spring!

i'm a new follower...LOVE the blog! :o)

Mrs. Pick said...

Oh, to be in college again!
Love your spring break pics! Makes me miss my days of college spring breaks!

Summer said...

How fun! This took me back to my college days Loved Spring Break!

Loved your pics...what a fun furry guitar LOL

Have a Great Thoughtless Thursday
Love your bloggy blog
xoxo
Summer :0)

Susan and Big Jim said...

Looking forward to your visit Lindsey!

Kelsey Claire said...

Now that looks like a fun summer!

Lindsay said...

Sounds amazing! Stopping by from Katie's blog! Yours is so fun! :)

Kelly said...

I was also in college for five years. Why rush a good thing was my motto. Love the pictures! I would love to have a spring break again with all my sorority sisters.